Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord.
Psalm 119:1 (NLT)
Easy Spaghetti Squash Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Total Time: 1 Hour
1 medium spaghetti squash
½ tbsp.. olive oil
1 tbsp. fresh basil, minced
½ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
Since my husband is diabetic, I am always in search of foods he can eat and are really good. I think that I have found one here, we love it. Recipe follows:
2 slices white bread, cubed
1/2 cup liquid egg substitute (I use Egg Beaters)
1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
1/2 cup reduced-fat finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 cup or so Mushrooms (I bought the ones in the jar)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Arrange Bread cubes in baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup cheese, onion powder and mushrooms.
3. Pour egg mixture over bread cubes, pushing cubes down into liquid. Let stand about 5 minutes and push cubes into liquid again, making sure the bread is well coated.
4. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Cover and bake 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 additional minutes, or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve Immediately.
Cooking Time Approximately 25 minutes
I Love to Read Books
We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord. Psalm 78:4
various bits and pieces and some personal reflections
Recognized as Blog Of The Year! (unfortunately, it was given the year 1910, the start of the Great Depression)
Sorting out the crazies...and other ruminations
Prayer zone for a better, empowering, inspiring, promoting, prospering, progressing and more successful life through Christ Jesus
Buy Best LCD TV Deals
Stuff and things.
I don't cry over spilled milk - almond milk is a whole other story
inspirational author of Fiction full of Grace
books for girls aged 8 to 14: the ultimate daily blog
The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.